Re: [CBQ] Re: BN GP 20s

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BN GP 20s
From: Mike <havremt2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:35:47 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326209751; bh=TMAbJZyqvMXG8k5GICBEavVfeXpPC9tW2uZste24oTw=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CjNuklszZrH9daA1+00X/Z+zMlvKZJHiC2BRhVVVUiMJ/vNGUPKtMEjoaodxL37j8S1FMELPWMw55AbjKn+my84DEwJLZ7tqUCt4DsnuGX5GaIk6JcRHcdAyETe4vixI