Re: [CBQ] Re: BN GP 20s

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BN GP 20s
From: Dan <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:43:51 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325695507; bh=t4A91EZQYpWG8DEf/RF9kUjx5gOsv+MM0iiq5eZh0eA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LZE9UCIt5BlZNSpHCC9R7PJwKDovBDGg7BdjcSOep2GptirzZz2an9H3RT5vsHwIDBf/WA8qMw1ZIC/hHsFGBx/yfF1DE8YVpIuiNV6vxbM9rkQFYcfvZ4znnHN3/mKO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't even think about the fact that there
wouldn't be a used market yet. Personally I've always been amazed at the
longevity of locomotives.

Dan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com