Re: [CBQ] Re: BN GP 20s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BN GP 20s
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:21:00 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326032407; bh=65oDFxGtAkmAmVq4B1X7TIElIOs9FBWPdj3Ro0+lUBg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=L1qvBxLEMZXofwWVLGwgyJ1Mk1Q7dorzYkTA/iaejcTP46tjg+lvD/MkDdVE6LRxRQuZKK3t5mE6TjD2mekwgUiKSTdERtbZkatcO6+abdRzfqGnUihjqE8/1hP8eM5v