Re: [CBQ] Q Physical Plant in PRB, was BN GP 20s

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Physical Plant in PRB, was BN GP 20s
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:39:46 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326130791; bh=AIVpCEITEtYXTlPA7mqFAAyVcnk1N9XR4zD9jElb1vg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ZL0qxXVFm5m1pOJQlTst1Y0f0DUHdFKuLSHXnm2ldWrrtppDSoaPXQXNCnAHNU6BJCOiOie6OLSw2wk/eTt+/k6kKBlbzd523amZXFTwizIgmLIcHIKjyYQrbajXn9Yi