Re: [CBQ] Newspapers at Downers Grove

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Newspapers at Downers Grove
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 08:19:11 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326032354; bh=uxQP7mVpMNvh6bCytFB/mIAHETuHh1aQERN+87S8YLQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Fg0mj3rTtxxdxPpMbHo6ONtMpGSKP5zMLA3lki3M6qfv7rpaCbzIs7OFQ/PjKIwS1YxZVdbR6XTCb4V0EATnxwsDIMTXmNO+/JAYH/kReHKqqfvyofETXN/Tp2uNJlhs
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

To me it looks like there are two tracks behind the station, the first is the one with the boxcar on it, the other is in the foreground, but I'm not sure if it's a track or just some rough grass.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/