Re: [CBQ] Re: Rochelle Meat packing Plant - smells

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Rochelle Meat packing Plant - smells
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:18:06 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295666295; bh=2xou6jF82sRSa7vMm8X6Me4A+tETsZVi+CAP2+8MHzk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uYcgFM6xXBZVKJC8A+9jneaDmjSgOSlFUM682Ck8yz+hDVBsOnmHYiEE3iumBR/wL/VnhEP2cGrVzABxWD5dxiif9gJ8WHr9erbW2CUU+Zt7Byu4UTWPEDsG2/7gTtKw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
IF the train would fit they set them on the Sheep Yard Lead.  The old north
main
was just that the old main preelevation.  and down in the sheepyard rather then
being on the elevation which starts at Montgomery.
While working at Aurora Tower I had a couple loads of calves come in and the
train was too long to fit so I had them set them out in the depot on Depot 2.
The switch eng was in the hill yard(preMETRA) and he came up and shoved them
right down the hill for spotting.
At the west end of Aurora you had five tracks.  Starting from the south or east
two tracks of the mainline then in the middle the sheep yard lead then C&I main
and C&I Siding.
Switch eng. always spotted the cars either the Aurora Job or from Eola
Steve in SC