Re: [CBQ] Re: Rochelle Meat packing Plant

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Rochelle Meat packing Plant
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:35:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295656526; bh=c39XTpmyMJeaPkpJj2i/S1DRkbRdvHlv6q138DsyXIw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=n8+tBsI/26UZWr79LmMDp8VcgC6HFML8pkq1Z2F5RU65YWji6mLKXEJhFGD0lipAtX9PzYiwpu685NKwiyutild7vzFDdlVm/Jut3klxwGFemMNaMnoos8+aI6gu6ZiB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Miles, thanks for the info.  That helps.
Duncan