RE: [CBQ] Gasoline motor car 1905

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Gasoline motor car 1905
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:01:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281467050; bh=ifuaz+iWTLJady0dV+f4/qJU4zh1Y7oOx8bgnQE5y88=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=puFGyRQNT3IsvytxVvKpAHesvlVQumx/ttslWyxltCObpOpPN0SCPZ3u6r4Gd27fATcaHWhocC2vmr9MjUmVphl0Rvfoy/aW3VsS4zdTXZlvyK5I9khJiPdVQ/gnLlIU
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is another example of items listed as scrapped in official Q records but
in reality sold to local people.  Apparetnly is assigned to Eola (or other
points) to be 'scrapped' (in this case the Hannibal shops), a pc of rolling
stock might still be sold or at least the car body and still be listed as
'scrapped'.

Gerald

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com