RE: [CBQ] Q lettering diagram for 4 window 30' waycar

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Q lettering diagram for 4 window 30' waycar
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:58:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281466731; bh=CO9rZj1EOQzJsp5Tq0hnptGxjL66anNjXCni2H22ba4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Mpvobsk0u24EkGDLx0Ud/efwtCzVM9fZIYAH1iiBl5B8DXEQ/BNL6lmVgOm57ihmUHqJkzRLRSLkr/8lOHmE0Y9GWNPvLSyVAmdpnO0CJENOC6zGF0vfdRdSUuv1vPWD
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You an be certain the West Chicago Historical Museum would still have the
stencils carefully stored as )its municipality-owned so operatings costs are
assured and b) the staff are professional curators.  Just go to their website &
either email or phone them Charlie.  If memory serves me they may also have
some stencils or diagrams other than what Archie loaned.

Gerald

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com