Re: [CBQ] Any Burlington Route signal experts out there?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Any Burlington Route signal experts out there?
From: Stan Maddox <stan.maddox@burlingtongulf.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:19:03 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yep, it is possible. If someone sends me the highest-resolution scan
of the image that they can muster, I'll fire up Photoshop and we'll
see what there is to see. Photoshop is an amazing tool for rail-
related detective work. I use it all the time for things like pulling
distant details out of a scene, cranking up the contrast to revive
faded or painted-over lettering, etc.

Stan