Re: [CBQ] Any Burlington Route signal experts out there?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Any Burlington Route signal experts out there?
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 21:25:51 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen;

Thanks very much.  I really appreciate the information, and am most
inclined to buy your theory.  I have several more views taken of the
flood damage, and it was extensive.  Unfortunately, none of the
negatives were labeled as to a location, and are poorly exposed, but
there are a lot of gems.  I can't imagine how hard those guys must have
worked to get the trains running again.  There is another new view of
the men working on the "Inspiration" page.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

--
Rob Adams
Wellman, IA