Re: [CBQ] Havelock Baggage Car Paint Schemes

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Havelock Baggage Car Paint Schemes
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:09:24 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
According to Spoors Color Guide cars  990-1009 were delivered in silver
paint and cars 1015-1054 were delivered in green. The shadow fluting was
applied to some silver cars in the early '50's to match the Budd cars
but it was too much work to keep up and by 1960 most had been painted
all silver.

Ken Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM