[CBQ] Q Operations Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Q Operations Question
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:50:45 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In 1967/68 timeframe, if a car on the CB&Q was sent to an industry
with a load that was being processed and then forwarded to another
industry, could it be shipped in and out on the same car, or was it
two separate waybills and thus two different cars? On my CB&Q layout
one of my industries is a large metal treating and coating shop. Large
steel castings or sheets come in via flat car or gondola, are
treated/coated, then sent on to the final destination. Can I ship a
large steel piece in and out on the same car, or would the load have
been unloaded, then a new car sent later to pick up the finished product?

Thanks,

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12htu8fp8/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706043004:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123559455/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com";>Make
 a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font>