Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Operations Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Operations Question
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:37:13 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom,

Russ just gave a good answer on holding the car.

Another scenario could be that the metal came in earlier and was
processed then when more metal came in the processed pieces were loaded
after the metal was unloaded. If regular shipments are made this might
not be too difficult to imagine.

Ken Martin

thommack wrote:

> OK, this thread is getting better, just don't come to blows over
> little ole me! :-)

> snip
>
> FYI, the reason why this is important to me right now is I have all my
> new waybills done for my CB&Q layout **except** for the loaded gons
> and flats going to R&RW metals. I need to know whether I can do a
> "loaded in, loaded out" waybill, or have to now do two separate
> waybills - loaded in/empty out, empty in/loaded out.
>
> Tom Mack
> Cincinnati, OH

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hb4vo7n/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1706043004:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124469616/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>