Re: [CBQ] There must be a better way...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] There must be a better way...
From: "Bob Weber" <eng95@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:06:11 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
One way around the high cost of model railroading is to go to virtual model
railroading.  It's available from Trainz at http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/
There is everything need to build layouts, scenery, and lots of free third
party rolling stock is available, including a lot of CB&Q stuff.  Much
better than Microsoft's Train Simulator and much more comprehensive.

Bob