[CBQ] Re: California Zephyr in KC

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: California Zephyr in KC
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:09:14 -0600
Hubert,

The lead car is not an RPO, but rather a full baggage. The portion of
the train hidden is hidden by the station overhead concourse structure,
no the bridge. It appears to be taken from the bridge (Central Ave.?)
east of the Broadway bridge, that was removed years ago. It was much
closer to the station and the train in the photo is is leaving the
westbound and about to go under that bridge. The train consist appears
to be CZ, not KCZ. I believe it was a photo taken because the train was
brand new and on display. Does anyone have a list of the cities that
the CZ was displayed in before entering service?

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM