Re: [BRHSlist] Further on Flyer's Flags

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Further on Flyer's Flags
From: PSHedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 14:59:52 EDT
John

You have a good memory....The CTC ended at the west switch at
Derby....however movements between Derby and Denver were by signal indication
also...I don't
have my TT..took it home last night convinced that I had won....I don't think
that it was true TT and TO's from Derby to Denver though...some kind of
controlled manual block arrangement...whic;h I never really understood.

I'm going to ask Al Holck or someone who has one to get the TT that was
actually in effect on June 12th 39.....I still don't think the flags are
white...Steve...nothing but honey on the shredded wheat.

Pete

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511