Re: [BRHSlist] Further on Flyer's Flags

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Further on Flyer's Flags
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:26:09 -0700 (PDT)
Pete
I don't know for sure, any more but as I recall,(at
that time) the CTC did not go all the way into Denver
(may have been Sand Creek). I think it ended some
place, out in the sticks. I'll have watch "Dawn to
Dusk" again. So for that little segment, there was TT
superiority and the end of CTC was not a register
station, so an eastward train would carry signals to
Akron. Likewise a westward train would have put them
up (kept them up)
 at Akron, the last register station before the end of
CTC. BTW, Clearance Form A was all any scheduled train
needed to proceed, CTC or not. Sure, I know what the
scheme of operation is on CTC as opposed to TT & TO
operation. And lastly arguing in court IS this much
fun!

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511