Re: [BRHSlist] Further on Flyer's Flags

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Further on Flyer's Flags
From: PSHedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:52:19 EDT
Russ:   I just wrote my rebuttal to John's assertion before I read your
recent note...

I'm sure also that you would agree that operation between Denver and Akron
required no signals because it's CTC, but if there was no applicable schedule
east of Akron then, of course, the train would be authorized by Train order to
run extra and would display the appropriate signals.    Remember we are only
discussing the operation at Derby, where the photo was taken which is between
Denver and Akron.

Therefore no signals are necessary....Russ what do you think about the
flags....Are they white???  As you are aware, if you have been following this
stuff
that I don't think they are and the photo captioner wasn't totally convinced
either, by his hedging in the caption...

As I said before I think that they are commemorative flags with images from
the three roads sponsoring the EF.

Pete

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511