[BRHSlist] Sad Note

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Sad Note
From: <bradslaney@wizard.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 05:58:16 -0700
I came across information that Eddie Wernet has passed away.  I verified this
with an obit search at the Chicago Tribune.  Now you ask, "Who is Eddie
Wernet?".  If you had the opportunity to leave Chicago behind the 5632, or any
other train leaving Union Station during the daytime, the Clearance Form A
would probably be signed by Eddie.  He was 1st trick operator at "GB" office,
the Chicago Union Station telegraph office from mid 50s to early 70s.  I think
he was train director at the Harrison Street tower when he retired in the mid
80s.

BRAD

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511