Re: [BRHSlist] Ore Cars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Ore Cars
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
Bob
The ore trains went via the Beardstown-St. Louis line
after the C&NW took over the L&M (1957). The
Northwestern closed the interchange at Litchfield. The
yard swither at Beardstown sometimes pushed Arenzville
hill but mostly the trains doubled and tripled the
hill. John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511