Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 22:59:17 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=KGEQrKpddA9+81Pt8OIU0K1rbsUHjpXQPgl1ShKnQWo=; b=LXF0h7FNSPVgW+UdiL2ybRaiUiF/v4Kw1SEcbwnh3jYguOsE4mu6FUYsR7Aa9v60NFiWtlljgzY6dhTN/aN+cm4NukIQARErQuJhEaKvzMcUqsdjiRczloryv0ckLxRH1XmB+z2HFMsObYkGcZPxZRhD9VuThXm7GEt/wwhhUmMxcNxN1MHpdTC6LmaxwfvbovgsCpZcBS/QMYv5GizpSVO8J6jcrZYuL9zCTHhcZ3PaxdxIdQoi98m4cE8uCsR6qkZj1zwn5UYqUemap2lvjtroBAxxGM0cvlRQXXkLmEd+ioOFrot4VJYpuOVz+08nWMxvuE71WgCDZNwA2tKBdQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mr5JHheVR9/DBddH/oCBSkFMIOkyx/p6RegxOYvffVwH7ECtqUlqGxc558uJMAMZYzNzq7Gy6kAzVNWGnO8QO5Wr6T28o//TIU/3TV8n2yixTjzT7fKEYiFDMCeKMIC8AYdk0IwNPaUZY9qTR/E/y7D1YxV5CIghnK3Og+EFvaQOZWx7Ex9ItS+niNsvNxWooKjDDWmrW3ZotxfNE/oi8ZGLpW4bBgnmThZhaqiYfJRPl/xVNaGpwNwfWt72Q1xWO+40+j4Akdds7sxUEXiC0F33hg4XxvB5L7LTpe9iiPU1U9GVn84yKEKciPDMznVJ02jIJpF4qKoC0bjftM9DPg==