Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Elephant Style Es
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 15:26:32 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1515792398; bh=egds6kOUHHDlt9ORs1Wov6u8hGjO3lW9AJCqxkdlDTI=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=IIUxe2WS+O7drqvFb5+PDJS5auWQEd1lHtncCbRNZF8yZMrLfukzeqhYPIk9Gm+wM0cFMowYJGJ/hx1+D4/ZkEBGvTGXgDm/K5Z5sfYSzO/TJAd8WqJz3oooDi4hLk2qpUuEeEkQzC1PJTvu/HrmWfs8fl6KJCIP1TyVlP/G0N8=