Re: [CBQ] Burlington Lines Freight Train Operating Data Sheets?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Lines Freight Train Operating Data Sheets?
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:15:03 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485557487; bh=nHChQ2M6ScPlQf547+dJROICT1nSw7GxTH+Y8qs7iuM=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ky7ZS4lgw5NImLjkb4+FBFe4u5o4V/z5WgyI7TsxlCOGIgkFsFZW2LEjbcLcRukgRdAfhEikD9BGMrMKP0iQKg4JfwFIuonEgdzKk/0aXH8T1i+m4iws0RnBNQa385zCgolTPS9YXMLgfqpODTARC2DPgJVWeLkUN7Azj8Rpaj8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bryan,

Besides this, it would be nice to have an earlier version of the operating data sheets. This would be prior to the train renumbering in anticipation of the BN merger. I have a July 1966 C&S-FW&D Operating Data Sheets booklet that I would be willing to scan as part of the project.

Bill Hirt