Re: [CBQ] Passenger Operating Data Sheets

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Passenger Operating Data Sheets
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:25:39 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485558088; bh=610qS0OCwLutPXPb464fsA3VTUwwaLxeO561mbAiV4E=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=A3vM6h+X8v79cRmJjHi+wuJXBGRdzq11NUcQDcNYCLCyZb6HreVxIqkZcRrzukdzOuHBZKb+guCzC1rFLKC3dg4D48BGTqMZjE0JF8390XDGKjjuiQFeuDnNTFaFeM2cOcIMW3U36yUyf9Te/DVRaRIq4ovIe05MXqJR3L0mBJs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,

In the TRRA Historical Society bulletin on the Zephyr-Rocket, there was
a discussion on the Zephyr-Rocket always being under powered and the
back and forth between the operating and passenger departments about
this issue. If I recall correctly, the rule of thumb for the operating
department was one E unit for every 8 cars (which I am sure was followed
on the DZ. It wasn't on the Z-R which made the train regularly tardy
according to accounts).

Bill Hirt

Posted by: Bill Hirt <whirt@fastmail.com>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com