Re: [CBQ] Re: Intermountain F3 Issue

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Intermountain F3 Issue
From: "Bryan Howell tubaman21@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 15:29:45 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1474730994; bh=gE28UQl0+XzA7LZyTXWgM7aPKm+6NbjPi4rnfcMN1VQ=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ArBYnCLmDBFziYeVwWFbfNWlPKeGHPMSd8SexlUgX3kRk+a0Wkemmg0hdBOEMuXTe+4bUZXx+MZpbNyqDHi4qjvgbASx/RSrJYCFFz2p8QJXv688Irr20PbMlpkPxUa1xX9AOXu8nQPak1pST+juBYpOtlBCbpJhrDDZt8yeVNU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bob,

Where on the BRHS website are you seeing this error? I have checked both places we have the information, which can be found in the links below, and it is correct. BB#4 was the primary source for the information on the F-units. There were some discrepancies in the information when I took over the page some time ago and I use Burlington in Transition and the Holck books, which agreed with each other, on all roster data. The information Nelson showed may be from before I made those corrections about 8 years ago. Please let me know if I have missed something.

Bryan J. Howell