[CBQ] Re: [Intermountain F3 Issue [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [Intermountain F3 Issue [1 Attachment]
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 09:43:35 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1474728643; bh=xLIAE0NI4L1tDg3nHLm7aM1yDhlB5DR2nwsJjjfeMLg=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=K2YR0saQY+3QMs8JpPhhZQD8qMSIdjpWdelkV3iwC0ySEGahsNDHMZcfRANwl+eev3nbTvNpivq2ThviDvo/QxpAPFkz+Z/2U2kTiyX8A/LiNT2zvun7yaxdK01oAu4elPhySPFo7uYILgUeM8OyFWp1V1+0lud0G6YXVAHyozM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from William Barber included below]

Nelson,

It didn’t happen often, but there is at least one photo with two Q A units pulling a train by themselves. I have attached a copy of that photo. There are a number of photos with an A-B combination as the only power. I do not know the location or date of the photo or the photographer. So, there is a prototype example, but not very common!

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO