Re: [CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:49:46 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1444859390; bh=BN+mjbl5HBdz7VmuVQe/WxsMnS4Hh1oelHXSbJU9aOI=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=juTzAfa5KEaj6Gvvs+RWy5P18C7mSNoOtGmlsOR+f3/mMimL4C6DD87pxiyEIuyrX5cyWGQosNuDVqoGZyzSSAAqJkG1Lw1uqNIxsKrV98OhVUrAYWq6wa9sJ2BjJUbSWVJi21U6WW+64OTbZ8/AnL7LCsQdiO5yQ5TaOhjvRxE=