RE: [CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W [1 Attachment]

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W [1 Attachment]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:57:24 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1444320051; bh=alRSRL2FfMCSKUJGzDOt90Q5mLX6hzdXsmohCng8udI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=DDyPXOqfVacUpGJ19lhSNws4ZU419xbiSwvPw8V+r2EdIS77v7NUMK2wQ3dBKSES6Dit3l26tu2/NYeU+Aubhq/EuYmWYN6Fl2UCeax4Tw4cOjHmwz2lV46q5hO8Jw7kXKuT5zMeyKVjORMooZuxJj68MbELfBnva9l4PzIRP+s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Hol Wagner included below]

Here's a shot of 5626 on the Howard Fogg special that shows the Chinese red cab roof.

Hol