RE: [CBQ] Unexpected Visitor To Aurora

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Unexpected Visitor To Aurora
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:48:39 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1402418923; bh=jo1t5Ga7mWzNXTNSgKQ0jz4VQc/BdXc0lIcQlR750Zo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=LlLRsQy290t9hLonZUd6RW4+MHAfkaPyOeVXRVmJTQBc1oU8B+3scz5wBWkAs8WAdJAGyhwYaU4vnObP7lR5zfxW+RZ0YR8AxmCrH+IeX7L1YDKXlmmWVL4VXEaxnR0R7/1oIwv+bw2BuBOY3DT9OuqtaNWMhoYxc6CujMdKFm0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Looking at these two photos made me wonder if the DM&IR engines were ever
double-headed on the DM&IR.  I don't think they were, but I'm certainly no
Missabe expert, and this is probably the wrong forum in which to pose this
question. But . . . these photos may well document the only time these big
engines ran doubled-headed, and it was on the Q, of all unlikely places!

Hol