Re: [CBQ] Re: The anatomy of a hotbox...was water cooled bearings

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: The anatomy of a hotbox...was water cooled bearings
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:41:08 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1366047688; bh=kVoTTOREwUSsOzTf+h9fZDscNErtREhpiQ38Icvmgoo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=gqwzJVUjUuK710h+AODRAZgjLLNvYmXwEA0bBuNt/NdfiAwXoAIM98XbsXPq6BDZWie9Sn8UUSJRyb8q28ONmVKUUXSiAdNc9NBnKkmTUmkukRkpbRW8k2CQnqg/2pVPEUq77ke0v5Bb1cdw79hiYLkhGMraElukdLgqucmPsZk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bob and others...Thanks for your kind comments re...Anatomy....There are a few benefits from "being around awhile"

Things keep coming up which remind me of other things...and there it goes....My wife used to say..."EVERYTHING REMINDS YOU OF SOMETHING"....I say..."Wel, that's an indicaton of an active and fertile mind which as NOT YET become senile.

Pete