Re: [CBQ] Re: Water Cooled Journal Box Bearings

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Water Cooled Journal Box Bearings
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365480098; bh=MpYxo4SLNXLA1qIIMcOWQIJtBVlr5tzdkKM5Hjs/D/Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=D6kT7JH/QhFQ6UsA7fRALXhF67iLJp8zG1PxKHC9KNrrXKks4agsdrpL0SGFuwJKao1EoOXx7k8QYgAhsek5oaWL1inFVPBB/mC6oLet/e8WIvaxxmuRRH8VC0EKcNxslojSEebduuvhCodUGpluFHEM03mMp7kmB7IflPcRHlg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Water went into the box. It was used to extinquish the fire as well as cool the bearing. When "dope" overheated, it flamed!