Re: [CBQ] Re: Fire Insurance

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Fire Insurance
From: Rhonda <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:42:24 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345650157; bh=NZGwQ2aWmPz1JT9m+h1hTWGVAHerJ4Q3WYbLDGqe2sM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:X-Apple-Yahoo-Original-Message-Folder:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Apple-Yahoo-Replied-Msgid:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WsQZdh3cnhn7LHxeCIjUkyOo+SmrBt5/g5ZXd2o2ICD2NMtCBqaKdf5Vt6njYFQVXMQNVTy6Xh2REqci4UE6yMWymu82jSuQbkJXy+JjJ8KPrj6iH08Eb//BVqWJckYU
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Larry, I almost forgot about the hot water, most of the time it was hot no matter which faucet you used. Man, I was lucky to get to move to Newcastle, which was really a dive, looked good compared to Edgemont.
Reminds me of the time we had 17 broken rails and never lost a train. Man it was cold, lucky you was dispatching, or we might have lost the whole railroad.
I was close to dead, all the men responded, 23 out of 24 came when I called at minus 20. I really had great men out there. Not one complaint, course they almost always worked that way. The men deserved all the credit. I did give them a lot of extra's
Bill Jackson
One night in 88
Sent from my iPhone