Re: [CBQ] Re: Fire Insurance

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Fire Insurance
From: Rhonda <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:15:18 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345558535; bh=lp0AG7k3VJN/6Vn0kwyYxX6Mq2i7jjkcniVNupNua4M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:X-Apple-Yahoo-Original-Message-Folder:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Apple-Yahoo-Replied-Msgid:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=dgRQ/uKO0sZBI5lyhfV7v+AIoGkseb9M3WNCK5ilL11djLwRUInk2PnyyQG0gk9Za6hT+vyodro7jHsWoSCdGUstijT+36guybRQWCkOABzfxi7s9fsVe4k2MeAa3NUA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dave, Edgemont, SD quite a place. I don't know what time period. I was Roadmaster in Newcastle and Trainmaster in Gillette.
It was ofttimes said that Edgemont, was about the only place where
a train crew charged with a dismissible offense might just wave the investigation and take the dismissal. Man what a dive. When they transferred me there, my wife cried. I talked them into Newcastle.
Bill Jackson

Sent from my iPhone