Re: [CBQ] Re: Tracks at Quincy

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Tracks at Quincy
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:31:31 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334464294; bh=j9fXyesOnJwuFVgkFZaqhBH6WrI69fkYddC3qQj4UB8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=U+IWZE3fm7M0Y8673b2B/4WkMl5CTYI1fsTbdcQwuUtVl4UhttrU5aDrK9IX2aJYgFj2ZqrYFpPk8crWN2HNWOvW5k8bwp76WDNIxNfQAh1zoeDCsxb9+4DRWHziwybw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dave and list,  I have this series of photos and they came from Bat Masterson.  Somehow as I recall they were taken by a Walter Leamon who was a Burlington Photagrapher I think.  I have seen a date for them also. Sping of 47 or so.  I sent them to the fellow doing the TRRA article on the Zephyr Rocket.  Maybe Hol told me this info or Phil.  My mind just can't place it right now.