Re: [CBQ] Tracks at Quincy

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Tracks at Quincy
From: Larry Stoll <larry.stoll@cbqrr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:00:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334350847; bh=wd0VnR18gKJkFDFhCqsjSMBlWi63odT7y8ZlYonCL7o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Google-DKIM-Signature:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Gm-Message-State:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=PxLcmYSjc9hAXMPXU9+J10wQ/RtaNT0GEFntKXC5/qT0/XqpxLJIZgAJI0I2BI+Z/VrE7krGDWva0Gq9SzWVhc5uuG/GJOFxWH4qgSt7hCo1g+7EY4jl+Bwi1FpWyfrt
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill,

As far as I can recall, that connection isn't on any of the few track charts that I have.

The height difference between the Carthage line and the Galesburg line at that point, I believe, would have been a bit much for a connection like your dotted line.

When the new railroad river bridge was built, that area was redone and the Carthage line went up to meet the Galesburg line which came down a bit.

I don't believe the connection ever existed, but I may be wrong.

Are you modelling the Carthage line?

Larry Stoll