Re: [CBQ] Re: Tracks at Quincy

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Tracks at Quincy
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:52:54 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334364785; bh=z1GKy6MMl8AfTiITT/X7SOgvZbDL7GTkwe8oFfFsZHs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GuIWaoJnavf6wC1tzVb9zdx4sGHzQo9voY+FDWpLoToNE+iJQPFYRzdxgsmoiZ4YA6lBrDm9wjl/4i/CVzHJqLtBc04nbh8rd3ThLoWCmUJBn2ynBcFCpiFhfuAQpTgx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Phil Weibler is really your "go to guy" on this matter..Maybe he will come on and enlighten you guys.

It does seem to me that I recall seeing an article in TRAINS sometime shortly after the new West Quincy Station and the new trackage were put into operation.  It detailed the whole thing as to how it was orignally and the somewhat bizzare maneuvers a train had to go through to get from the Brookfield sub, across the river and through Quincy...Check TRAINS, maybe sometime in late 53 or early 54..seems there were detailed maps and verbal descriptions as to what the operation was.

Pete