RE: [CBQ] Shipping human remains by rail

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Shipping human remains by rail
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:59:41 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1307285986; bh=5OyxTMdP/VF91WJE+BnDsxxV33k+dpm5/EAjVFyElOQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=heCrVnPPMpmk1GLUMQo2W2Ml1FGNqWRJpIUeFiiQ4BzbBD3Q7zUCdBSy6cDEjI4FUiLDcKuHFL73GWC631NqZtCPwaNOBGw6y2+bKcksLtQSOjlN5y+5I/8wSBvqZPvV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Could Paster (Pastor) be the minister officiating the funeral? Spelling was
sometimes 'different' in the 1800s.

Nelson