Re: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:16:52 -0500
Cc: cvlk <cvlk@comcast.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292015846; bh=iHMhZKJSWrV446jki7/euyPRq3uKZNx3DqtDfE2Pd7M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vKuR2FTz2bq+MJ8CYStv+x8+n9MA/MCFipu6Gi5vfWkdpjk8qooZkqVbo9gcQus02Kx+ST1x3BWwoa69eYy1oxpVzjU/uB5unceqKhHVfjwCyais+L26H1wnszgwT45o
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie, I have volunteered my services for documenting CB&Q history, but thus
far NO TAKERS! I have a full-size flatbed document/negative scanner and
associated software.

Cheers!

Jan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com