Re: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals
From: estcbq@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:13:33 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291929224; bh=5/gV7YF49UzmMtrAbbLtD2GDjcjxsduqCA7mnvtoCYw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rwXLTv8wozIcb0tEWakj+DENwwYOXRR1R+HKj7VMnb8Waea3tGpoO1cGFiImumuO15UuUYTZDQmvUV/4AnVMYUfPYEtohX6lk6GEmSaRnkTK+OF3gvT3bZeuxVWIEh3O
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

 are we only talking decals? how about dry transfers?  jim youong