[CBQ] Re: Air Brake Diagram Plates

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Air Brake Diagram Plates
From: "apo09324" <apo09324@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 02:18:57 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291256348; bh=1vMWXVvm3IUrIqkIAmAUXoAFF9BnQL7UceQsmRKBC9Y=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SACDwbg2iXO0a7F2rWn0Ko7XdGyWb4Bg51lbO1bRCI7xqxZjauWdNgCu+5G8b3mWEHZnnNWFYvzEFObCNxnNCVdRWFyvHS6HTQHSJurjqrmXBf0eboRJPhcqF/BW4veX
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Going back further than the foundry at the east end of the Shops grounds, and
further back than the empty factory downtown, I found that Murray once owned
one of the lots that became the current depot grounds in downtown Burlington.
There were several businesses in the area on small lots.  At the time, I did
the research for the abstract of title when the City of Burlington acquired the
depot.  If I recall, Charles Perkins bought up a lot of these properties.  It
was a fun project and I was paid to do it. All of this information is public
record in the Des Moines County Courthouse.

Ken Vandevoort

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com