Re: [CBQ] Re: New Poll Created

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: New Poll Created
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 09:00:50 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289052063; bh=Gly3vZBVZnrxxmb6aR4C1XDbdWJwp2lPiPktqkCOXjw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HBjIY668dCHCPBIaNLw3jpkFqgbC6IosMG++6rC24Z1KWOD8A2nwORvaX0YrIw9tjYW+GT5H1JC8lxcbjIHgUanYLFLDJVVrGhNDiYHkclIEel41Z+mYHikmr3C9OTS/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That's right Dave, sorry I forgot it was an N scale E5 not 9908, my mistake.

John Lee MMR
Hobby Consultant
Badger Air Brush Company
Visit us @ www.badgerairbrush.com