[CBQ] Re: New Poll Created

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: New Poll Created
From: "Lee" <litehousekeeper@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 14:03:03 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288965784; bh=DwC1tMt3lQsma1OsEFkN+wV4GV+VlqNix69nIEsPDWM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=c0DiictdSiOi4cY8t2B0Ef/Y90p/4al3NEqvV1GidJBC46rO0WiQCvYNHQMhbV1ZZKMy5aX8VCgrcuhZme6MhBwVXM923/QhNgQtR9p/iYwUm2FSZAE4Yp3AAUfGYogQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ditto ~ I'm in for an N resin shell.

Lee Edgar

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com