RE: [CBQ] New Poll Created

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] New Poll Created
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:21:39 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288909712; bh=MR5rVwQ9MrGY/SINDkyuoZaybtkXX7kG9sm4aNEORYo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=b4JV1RoxA7azsy5Bq3grzH0F0HChih7HroLjkA6mSxO3bAFyGEnMogoCu9UUCWUak5WJDyHhenCwwAER7AZ31OA7SHtMSGIOGHn+BU0JunZ4gYhssKVHawE3AgR9e1//
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
LOL!  Yes Charlie, we all know your into that "N"sane scale, however there
are a few of us "Horribly Oversized" guys that might be interested.  You are
correct that currently there is not much that the Charger could pull in HO
scale, however, it could be an interesting start to a larger project.I just
wanted to find out if there was enough interest to pursue doing this.  I
already offered to do HO E5 shells and there was surprisingly little
interest shown, so it was dropped.

Dave