Re: [CBQ] New Poll Created

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Poll Created
From: wlhoss@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:57:23 EDT
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288911467; bh=JgIgXoTXUiVC4gYJyeN9LIJnZ3gS320JgSlS9bSMcO8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-AOL-IP:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=D4YmvgeSslTsCLvguqUS9tPEc5xrjJwtAwqFIxH7/pO0Jfm3oRN+RCbvm+fYnVWtpFjgW1imK+1/E3wThXjiSPZL/jxh6tsAjhcdNm0ZfzXU1YEoNTj0tDq0wH/jcOL7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Didn't the Silver Charger finish it's career pulling a  heavyweight (mail
train) out of St. Louis?  Aren't cars available for  that?

Bill Hoss

In a message dated 11/4/2010 3:28:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,