Re: [CBQ] Re: Naperville Crash

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Naperville Crash
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:59:37 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1271098777; bh=HjnH5gRlinBKc1T7fUlfxsd3i5n1mDBVuloGZMsoQ54=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NXOjJ5KB5duOgG48fHv75IF19ND67XHOdflH4IPSR44k1eBUh/ywgx1MHUMixGN45IoT/pVuIvD7EVl42PRIi4GW41Si0fRTtzczyxiz3+L7HYQVPi1QQ+ohjuuUp/3q
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Don,

I did a Google search on the "Exposition Flyer" and "Naperville Sun".
There is a book available via Google books called Haunted Naperville. On
page 10 are two of the pictures from the Naperville Sun of the crash.
And my memory was pretty good after 35 some years as Naperville Sun
Photo is written in white on the photographs.

Bill

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com