Re: [CBQ] CZ foreign sleepers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com,CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CZ foreign sleepers
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:46:36 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There are multiple stories on this - I got mine from an interview of
a WP man on the train.   It may be that there are multiple
understandings too.   The CZ did offer to off load and / or push
through - both offers were denied - at least in part because they
didn't want TWO trains stuck.   But I'm sure SP also thought they
could get it moving again, and there must have been a bit of pride at
stake too.   Even if it was never really surfaced or understood.

Bob Webber