RE: [CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI
From: Lamoyne Westerbeck <lmarkw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:10:10 -0800 (PST)
All,
Does any one have or know any North bottoms photos?
I'm looking for espacially a photo of Noelke Lyon Mfg.
Co.

Lamoyne
BCR&N

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/images/BCR&N%20Sanborn.gif

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/images/RI%20Roundhouse.jpg

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/images/RI%20Enginehouse.jpg

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/images/RI%20Freighthouse.jpg

> > Dave Lotz
> > St. Louis

http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1297ckjjc/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=gr

oups/S=1706043004:HM/EXP=1111715550/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129169kn8/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=gr

oups/S=1706043004:HM/EXP=1111783978/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
> netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
> *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an
> email to:

> *         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> the Yahoo! Terms of

> removed]
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> removed]

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs