RE: [CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI
From: William Ewinger <b_ewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:38:32 -0800 (PST)
HI ALL
the pictrue that has the two silver biuldings the turntable was between these
buildiings is were i remeber being at the end.also i belive somebody is still
using the engine house today as it is still there
bill

Dave Lotz <dave_lotz@charter.net> wrote:
Lamoyne,

I have the data on the photos somewhere in my files, but have not yet had
the time to dig for it.

I don't know when the roundhouse was razed or the new enginehouse was built.
Sorry.  Maybe some folks on the RITSlist might be of some help.

Dave