[CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Ia Sizes of Turntables for Q and RI
From: Lamoyne Westerbeck <lmarkw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:52:26 -0800 (PST)
All,
I have information that the engine house was to the
South of the TT and it was originally the Car repair
shop. The roundhouse was North of the TT and it was in
the early to late 50's or 60's. I have a copy of a
portion of a insurance map showing the car repair
shop, TT and roundhouse in 1935 and it had been
updated with a glued in layover with no new date. It
is an insurance map no #of stalls and feet of TT.
I have a copy of a photo of the TT and it looks larger
than 60' which is longerthan a GP9 isn't it?

Thanks,
Lamoyne
BCR&N

http://mail.yahoo.com